Friday, June 20, 2008

Pinky's Fandance

From a very young age I've been interested in celebrities. I don't know why, I just am. When I was five I used to kiss the picture of "The Fonz" above my bed goodnight. When I was twelve, I had Ricky Schroder's face put on my birthday cake (and I ate his lips). My room was plastered with pictures lovingly torn from Teen Beat, Bop, Tiger Beat, etc. So, it should come as no surprise that I'd grow up to be the person who can spot any celebrity in a crowd. I like to think of it as some sort of gift.
A few years ago, my dear friend Scott Peehl decided to follow me around the Sundance Film Festival (where I now get most of my pictures) and make a short movie about me. What better way to start the blog then to share the video which started it all?

No comments: